Monday, December 17, 2007

Dudes!

Welcome! So ok, let me address THE question of why bother with another blog... Well, this is NOT just another blog. MOJO DAILY is all about what dudes care about. You know, babes, footie, babes, weird stuff, babes... aiya, do I have to spell everything out?

Those who know me would know that I used to edit FHM Malaysia mag as well as NewMan Malaysia. I've also been involved with a host of other Malaysian lad mags including Men's Review, his, Exclusively Male and, um, BB Club.

So about a couple of years ago I left lad mag-dom and did other stuff. And now I'm invading the new media space via GUA.COM.MY. If you haven't checked out GUA, you should get your head checked. It absolutely rocks!

But here's a confession. I've also missed ruling the local lad rag-dom. I was reading the latest issue of MAXIM US, and found myself missing doing all those funny captions, "researching" zany stories and yes, profiling the latest babes that matter...

And so, voila! MOJO DAILY is born! Also, I feel there's too much negativity going on in the world today. Everyone's so uptight and take things too literally... Boo uptight and literal people! Hurrah for the appreciation of the gorgeous and the gorgeously weird things in life.

So dudes, do stick around and have a good time. Welcome, to MOJO DAILY...

No comments: